– Hey guys, what’s up? We’re kind of in the middle of something at our house right now. Okay,
let me just fill you guys in really quick. Wait, sh. I want to take a mental
note of how the blinds are in that window right
now, because I don’t remember them being open. – [Carl] It’s like a pelvis and a spine. There’s a giant set of bones. – [Jinger] So weird. (knocking on door) (mysterious music)
– No one knows I’m out here. I think I’m the only one in
the family that’s noticed anything weird, but recently
our neighbors moved, and as far as we know,
(ding) this house is empty. It’s
supposed to be empty. Last night, I saw in one of
the windows this green light blinking on and off. I was
too chicken to come out here, and do anything about it.
I decided to come out here this morning and see if
I could notice anything out of place, or if maybe there
was anybody walking around or anything like that. I haven’t
talked to Carl about this, I haven’t talked to the kids about this. I just don’t want to freak anybody out. The thing about Carl is he’s
super, super protective. So, I feel like if I tell
him anything, he’s just going to run over there,
pound on the door, and I don’t really want to do that right now. I want to kind of just wait and see what we can figure out before we just like go jump into the situation. So, um… (sigh) Let’s just check it out. Okay, so, this back… You can kind of see on the
other side of that tree, there’s a window. And
that’s the window that was sort of glowing. Everything
looks super normal. I don’t see anything out of
place, which is almost creepier. Because it doesn’t validate anything. I think if we went up to the casita we could look down into the back yard. Let’s get a better look. Carl’s out by the pool. I don’t
really want to let him know that I’m peeking around,
because I don’t want him to go over there and get
himself into trouble. He’s like right there,
he’s right by the pool. I see him. He’s right there. So, I’m going to put the camera down and just walk normal. See
if he even notices me. One, two, three. Okay. I don’t think he saw us. No, we’re good, we’re good, okay. I think if we can look out this window we’ll be able to see a little more. Let’s check it out. Okay, so… The far window on the right is the one that had the green light. Nothing looks weird or out of place. I definitely don’t see anybody out there. (sigh) I want to take a mental note of how the blinds are in
that window right now. Because I don’t remember them being open. What do you guys think I should do? Do you think I should tell
Carl, or do you think I should wait until tonight to see if
I notice anything happened? But what if Carl knows
something that I don’t? That’s only the hard thing. (sigh) I don’t think there’s any way around it. I think we have to tell Carl. The biggest thing is just making sure that we agree on whatever we decide to do. Because we need to be on the same page. That’s when things work
out the best for us, so… Hopefully, he doesn’t freak out. Hey, what’s up? – All of these ball pit balls. – [Jinger] We having a
party all by yourself? – Oh, yeah. – [Jinger] Or cleaning up my mess? – Cleaning up your mess.
– [Jinger] (laughs) – What did you guys do out here? There’s a raft, there’s
floaties, and ball pit balls… – [Jinger] We totally
filmed a really cool video for Kyle’s channel. But
that’s not why I’m here! – What’s up? – [Jinger] I have something
really important to tell you. – What’s going on? – Okay, so basically, last night, when I was out here with Lila, I noticed that there was a
light on at the house next door. Very next door. That house
should be empty, right? – The one over there? – Yeah. Shouldn’t that house be empty? – Yeah, it’s supposed to be vacant. – That’s what I thought. But I saw–
– Wait, there’s a light on over there?
– Yeah, and it was green. It was glowing green and
it was sort of throbbing or blinking on and off. I couldn’t tell if it was totally going all the way off or not. It was just kind of going
– Well, we’re supposed – like this
– to keep an eye on that place, aren’t we?
I’m going to go over there. – Well just wait a second, wait a second. I knew he was going to do that. – What? – Well, I was just thinking
we should really talk about how we want to approach
this. Because we don’t really know who’s inside.
– Well, it might have been just a light or something. Why
don’t I just go over there, and we’ll just knock.
If there’s not supposed to be anybody in there…
– Okay. – Then we’ll just knock on the door. – Really the question
is have you seen any, have you noticed anything weird around? Because I found that super
creepy and super weird. I just wondered maybe, I don’t know. – Here’s the thing, though.
This house is supposed to have been empty for a while. – Right. – Even on my Instagram stories
and stuff, I’ve been noticing somebody was out in the backyard.
There’s been interesting – Yeah!
– construction stuff going on, I thought that was it. But then yesterday, when I was out here with
the dog, there was a drone that flew up over the
pasture. I thought it was just a father’s day gift. Somebody got a drone or something like that, but I don’t know. – Okay, that’s really weird.
– Come show me which window you’re talking about.
– Okay. Okay, so come up here to the fence. – Okay, well, stay calm. You gotta go a little incognito here.
– Okay, so it’s the one… It’s the window that’s closest to us. It’s that one right right there. – Oh, I see it.
– That big back bedroom window – That one there?
– Yeah. – I don’t know, that’s weird.
– Right? – That’s totally locked up.
– The light was totally green. – Well, why don’t I just go make sure that the doors are still locked and stuff. – Aren’t you afraid of what… Carl, you don’t know who’s in there. – I guess I don’t.
– [Jinger] I mean… – You know what, though? We have security camera right there that’s pointed over the driveway. – Yeah, right there on
the side of the house. – I wonder, did anybody come out the side, or did you just saw a light turn on or something?
– I just saw the light turn on, I didn’t see anything else. But I kind of got spooked and just left. – Let me just go knock
on the door really quick. If somebody comes to the door, maybe it’s the previous
owners or something asked us to keep an eye on it. But if it’s not them, and
nobody comes to the door, we’ll watch the footage. – [Jinger] Okay. – Look, nobody… Look over there, nobody’s taken the garbages out. – Oh, you’re right.
– Looks just like there stuff out by the garage door up there piled up. There’s weeds growing up around… – [Jinger] I mean, it doesn’t even… – There’s not supposed
to be anybody in there. We know that for a fact.
– [Jinger] Right. So, do you think we should… Do you want to go knock on the door? – I want to go knock on the door. – [Jinger] Okay. All right. Yeah, it seems like the lawn hasn’t been mowed for a little while. – [Carl] Jinger, look. – [Jinger] There’s bones. – [Carl] Right up by
the front of the house. It’s like a pelvis and a spine. There’s a giant set of bones. – [Jinger] Do you think we ought to… – It’s probably just
cow bones they thought were decoration or something. – [Jinger] Oh my gosh, be careful. Sh. – The curtains are all
closed. I can’t even see in. – [Jinger] So weird. Carl, be careful! (knocks on door) – [Jinger] Anybody answer? (knocks on door) – Come here. There’s a peephole, so they
might be looking at me. If there’s somebody in
there, how would I know? – [Jinger] That’s true. – I can’t hear anybody walking up. – [Jinger] Nothing. – Hang on. – [Jinger] Carl, where are you going? (heartbeats) – The owners wanted us
to keep an eye on it while it’s vacant. Come here. Only people who are supposed
to be back here is us. (gate clicks) – Maybe we should leave that. – [Carl] This is weird. – Just leave that open. – Look at all this stuff. – [Jinger] Yeah, it’s like
it’s been here a while. – Nobody’s been here in forever. Just stay here for a second. Too loud. Which window? Window. – [Jinger] The far one. The far one. – I’m getting nervous.
Let’s go check the footage. Too weird, it’s too weird. Let’s just get out of here. – Did you hear anything? – No, it just got weird. Felt weird. – Okay, okay.
– Feels wrong. – Okay, I feel like we should go check the security footage, see
if we see anything weird. – Let’s go look at the security camera. – Just go from there. Okay, let’s go. – Okay, so we’re here in my office. We have the security
camera footage pulled up. I think this is the best view. So check this out, we’re looking now over this is the driveway, if
you look out the window, just right here to the right, this is the same driveway right here. And then that’s the wall
and the neighbor house right over there. The weird
mysterious neighbor house. So, this is the security
camera footage from last night. And I noticed, I scrubbed
through footage all the way back. There’s a little bug
flying by saying hello. Here, we’ll go full screen on
the screen so you see there. Here’s what’s weird. It
looks like, when I scrubbed back through the footage,
and I go all the way back, before the sun even went down
that light was just always on. – [Jinger] That is really weird. – [Carl] I think that’s what
it is. Is that the light? – [Jinger] I think that is
the light from that room. I think it is.
– [Carl] Looks like it’s right there. Then there’s
up here’s this weird… – [Jinger] What is that? – [Carl] …shimmery thing.
– [Jinger] Almost looks like a drone. – [Carl] I think it might
be just a spider web. But I don’t know.
– [Jinger] Okay. – It looks really weird.
The way it’s hovering weird like that. It looks
like the light is just on over the house. If
that’s actually what it is, or if it’s just a reflection on the lens. I’m not sure. But here’s what gets weird. We scrub forward in the footage
and then check this out. We go all the way, then
right at almost 10:30, here you go. It’s 10:29,
there’s a weird light. Look. – [Jinger] Oh my gosh, what is that? – [Carl] See it? There’s a
light going across the yard. See that?
– [Jinger] Whoa. – [Carl] Across the window.
– [Jinger] What is that? – [Carl] So they’re going
across the yard right now, you can see there’s a light. – [Jinger] It looks like somebody’s… – [Carl] Somebody’s carrying a lamp, – [Jinger] Yes!
– [Carl] Like an old lantern. (gasp) Did you see that? – It disappeared! – Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, watch, watch, watch. Check
out what happens next. – [Jinger] Wow!
– [Carl] Right? Right? It’s off. – The light totally turned off. – Someone goes in the house…
– Whoa… How did they even get in there? The entire house is locked up.
– It’s locked. – Okay, I think that we need to wait. – You guys need to tell us down
in the comments below, too, what you think is going on.
– Should we… You guys tell us, should
we invetigate at night? Should we go over there or
maybe look from the casita at night down into…
– From the guest house, yeah. – Down into the back
yard maybe? And just… I don’t know.
– I’m pretty sure that’s the right window,
but that’s really weird. – I really need to see
– Some sort of figure walked – if that the right window
– right past the window. And then that light shuts off. So, you guys, we’re going to
have to keep an eye on this. – All right, you guys.
Tell us what you think in the comments, what we should do. I’m feeling like we should
take a lookout at night. Because nothing is going on
right now, nothing looks weird. – Definitely going to
adjust the security cameras, make sure that we have
all the right angles, so if anybody tries to
come over to our property, – Yeah.
– We definitely want to know it’s coming.
– And we should probably scrub the other footage
for any sign of any drones. – Yeah, we’ll have to look for that.